Re: [OM] OT - pentax67

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - pentax67
From: "W.Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 01:31:51 -0700 (PDT)
Pete, there is an active P67 list. Look in the
archives for lots of lens and body info.
http://greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a.tcl?topic=Pentax

                                      %20SLR

I have a nice P645 system that I like. Right now it
too expensive to get the images to my Epson 1270. I
think I need a Nikon 8000 to do it right.

Warren