[OM] photo sales sucess

Subject: [OM] photo sales sucess
From: Peter Dixon <P.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:17:34 +0100
Just wanted to share some good news with the list. Some a you may remember a while ago I mentioned the travel company I go with to eygpt were using some of my photos on their website and in their brochure. The new website for this year has just been launched with loads more photos - many of them mine!! If you want to have a look the website is www.ancient.co.uk - my photos are mostly in the eygpt section, in the desert-orientated trips. All the photos with two exceptions were taken with my om-4 and 4ti; mainly with a 35/2, 28/2 and 35-105 zoom on the front.
Cheers
Pete

Dr. Peter Dixon
Neurogenetics Unit, Department of Molecular Pathogenesis
6th Floor, Institute of Neurology
Queen Square
London WC1N 3BG
Tel: 0207 837 3611 xtn 4305