Re: [OM] Databack 4 problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Databack 4 problem
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 13:36:14 -0500
Easy test -- set camera body on "B", without lens attached.  Release
shutter and hold release button down keeping shutter open.  Now, open
and close back, watching corner of pressure plate where led's are -- you
can see them "blink" each time you close the back cover.  Give them 4-5
seconds to "recover" (recharge) between "shots", though.

The led's blink "white", so you need to be sure that the area where they
"print" is dark -- don't shoot something light grey or white in the
corner of the image, in other words.