Re: [OM] Zuiko 1.2

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 1.2
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:12:15 -0500
I've used both and the 50 is sharper across the image.  It is only an MC
lens and the 55 is only an SC.

Honestly, though, the difference is small.  The price difference can be
small too, if you're patient.

Does the difference between 1.2 and 1.4 make that much difference in this
application?  Huge difference in price.

Tom