[OM] (Fwd) Albinar 120MDT-TZ flash unit

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) Albinar 120MDT-TZ flash unit
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 21:14:43 +0000
Can anyone help this person, if so please reply to them directly off-list
as they are not sub*scribed.

Giles

From:          ACVorwerk@xxxxxxx
Date:          Sun, 14 Oct 2001 21:29:08 EDT
Subject:       Albinar  120MDT-TZ flash unit
To:            owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Found your inquiry while searching for info on this flash.  I have the same
unit which I picked-up with a used Minolta X-700.  Unfortunately, there was
no manual with the flash.

If your unit came with one, kindly E-mail me back with info regarding the 4
position lever on the front, below the forward facing smaller flash unit.
It appears to regulate what appears to be a metering opening.

Thanks in advance for your response.