Re: [OM] 35-80mm

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-80mm
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:23:26 -0700
Speaking of lenses, KEH has a 35-80mm (listed as LN--knowing them that means the original packaging is missing) for $1,035.00.

http://www.keh.com/shop/SHOWPRODUCT.CFM?CRID=2382137&SKID=OM07999003599R3&SID=used&BID=OM&CID=07&SOID=N&ISPRICE=1035.0

You know, in spite of the outrageous price I would probably own one of these beauties, only I'm put off with the third filter ring size it would get me into. (I know, that sounds silly. <g>) So, I make do with my 35-70/3.6.

That seems like a decent price at KEH, though, for anyone with the taste.

On the other hand . . .

        . . . B&H lists a new one for $1,349.95:

http://www03.bhphotovideo.com/default.sph/FrameWork.class?FNC=ProductActivator__Aproductlist_html___88643___OL358028___REG___CatID=274___SID=E9CA0D967F0

Tris