Re: [OM] Olympus Winder 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Winder 2
From: rusty57 <rusty57@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 07:14:46 -0700
> Last week I inserted new batteries and placed the camera body's
>winder cap in the base of the winder for safe keeping...
Instead of the problem being the motor drive cap it sounds to me like the
batteries weren't pushed into the holder firmly enough and have popped
out just far enough to snag on something.
I think slapping the winder against the palm of your hand in the right
direction will reseat the batteries so you can take the holder out...

           Russ Gorman Photography
           Fine Art Black and White
      Weddings Portraits Special Events
               Custom Printing