Re: [OM] WTB bounce grip 1

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB bounce grip 1
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:53:37 -0700
on 10/16/01 11:14 AM, clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

> The Quick Auto 310 works only with the original Bounce Grip, not the
> Power Bounce Grip 1.
>
> I do have a spare Bounce Grip though, if you're still interested --
> write me direct.
>
> Clint
>
> gries wrote:
>
>> WTB: bounce grip 1 w/ acc. for use w/ OM-2 + QA310
>>
>> < This message was delivered via the Olympus Mailing List >
>> < For questions, mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
>> < Web Page: http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/olympuslist.html >

I have Bounce Grip 1 and QA310 and the combination works together well. The
BG2 is for the T-series flashes, got that and that works as well. But the
QA310 will NOT work on the BG2 and the BG1 will not work with the T-series
flashes. I bought the BG1 before I knew that, so the only thing to do was
buy a QA310...
--

Jim Brokaw