[OM] OM: To Garth Wood Only! (Curator of OM Gallery)

Subject: [OM] OM: To Garth Wood Only! (Curator of OM Gallery)
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 17:53:06 +1000 (EST)
Hi there Garth,

I am extremely interested in sending in some of my
photos (and in the future) taken purely by OM
equipment.

I am wondering if you could actually send your email
address to me so I can send the files to you (.JPG)
via email. My computer doesnt like it when I am
clicking on that link and the only way at the moment
would be to access your email by physcially typing it
into my Yahoo account.

There will be a portrait picture, an Australian Troop
whom I photographed at a public event (Army Open Day)
here in Perth, Western Australia. Shouldnt be any
problem. All other photographs I provide all technical
information that I was aware of at the time of the
shoot/s.

Hope to hear from you soon!!!!!

Another completely hooked "Olyzuikoholic"

Regards,

Damon

=====
Damon Wood
Dip. Technology (Applied Science)
Advanced Manufacturing Technology Centre (AMTC)
Sustainable Development (BSc)
Undergraduate Student
Murdoch University
Secretary M.C.C. WASTCA