RE: [OM] Obnoxious TOPE visitor

Subject: RE: [OM] Obnoxious TOPE visitor
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:14:19 -0600
At 10:38 AM 17/10/2001 -0400, Walt Wayman wrote:
Just took at look at the TOPE 7 entries, and it looks like there's
been a rather foul-mouthed, obnoxious -- or should I
say "obenoxious" -- anonymous visitor.  Or am I just too ready to
round up the usual suspects?  Anyway, no name, no guts.  Glad to
see more really good entries being added.

Yes, it does appear to be Oben. His "goal," as far as I can make out, is to increase the workload of everyone who contributes to this List in any way possible. Where does he find the time? Doesn't this guy actually have a life? His professional obligations -- not to mention his girlfriend -- should severely interfere with his free time.

Garth