RE: [OM] New To The List

Subject: RE: [OM] New To The List
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 08:12:50 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Wesson

My orginal OM-1 took an unintentional bath in the lovely waters of Lake
Washington (between Seattle and Bellevue here in the Pacific Northwest)
almost 20 years ago now.  Following the prescribed method of keeping it
immersed until I could get it into the shop (quite frankly don't even
remember how I managed that one), it was properly 'de-wetted', and is still
performing flawlessly to this day.
Don't know too many wonderbricks that could survive the same kind of
treatment.

Jim