Re: [OM] New To The List

Subject: Re: [OM] New To The List
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 08:38:59 -0700 (PDT)
--- Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can get the batteries for this camera at 58 cents
online, unlike lithium camera batteries that can cost
$8.00 a pop that a lot of wonderbricks carry. And even
the bodies that 'eat' batteries like the original OM-4
and 2sp will probably last longer than the batteries
that current camera bodies require.

Mark Lloyd