Re: [OM] OM-2S surprise

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S surprise
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:13:46 -0700
Henrik,

$80 should be "Fang" territory for an OM-2S!

If I could have only one OM body, I would probably choose an OM-2S.
Spotmeter, TTL flash socket built-in, OTF metering, Series "2" focusing
screens, and all that.

Having said that, an OM-1 is nice to have around also.  They can be
obtained cheaply, particularly if you are willing to use an external
meter, as the meter tends to give out (I've been told that the gauge of
the wire from the battery to the meter is too small).  Reliability in
cold weather would be another factor.

And of course you will NEED a 21 f/3.5, and a 50 f/3.5 and and 180 f/2.8
and a ...

Bill Stanke