Re: [OM] Trip to the big city

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip to the big city
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:01:02 -0600
Hi Bill,

Are you referring to Huppin's downtown?  If so, then last time I was
there they had a few NEW OM goodies in thier drawer.  I snagged the last
T20 Auto Connector, but they had the Multi Connector and a few hoods left
(lots for the 50/1.8), and maybe some other small things.  So, if your
wife finds a nice camera, maybe you could sneak a couple of OM items in
to atone for your heresy :)

Also, I found Wasem's in Clarkston to be a pretty decent camera store,
considering the size of the town.  They're usually a little sparse on OM
items, but I did find a nice 28/2.8, a T32, and an extension tube there
at pretty good prices.  One time they did get a pretty good sized Oly kit
in, including a 300/4.5, but I was broke at the time so all I got out of
that was the T32 Wide/ND adapters for a cheap thrill :)  The rest of the
kit sold pretty quickly.

Good luck in your hunt!
Mark Marr-Lyon