Re: [OM] OM-2S surprise

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S surprise
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 20:17:15 EDT
Henrik, If you never use the OM 2S, your decision might be easier.  This is
my favorite OM.  I just had my OM 1, that had a recent CLA, out today. Based
on a rather scientific study conducted late this afternoon, I would say you
need both an OM 1 and an OM 2S.  You may need all models and both the black
and the silver versions.  You do have both the black and silver nose versions
of your Zuikos, don't you? To really do this right, multiple examples of the
same item will be necessary.  Have you talked to Tom about the possibility of
a retainer arrangement for his services?  If you need any advice, you
certainly know where to go!  Bill Barber