RE: [OM] Obnoxious TOPE visitor

Subject: RE: [OM] Obnoxious TOPE visitor
From: <eyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:48:10 +0200
I've been reading your somewhat hermetic comments about the Oben guy for two
days now and wondering. Who's that man? A sworn list enemy? Or maybe the
mysterious owner of the non-existent "One man's love for OM etc." site? Both?
Please, I want some "initiation" to the list secrets ;)
BTW, I've taken time to look at the TOPE 7 pictures (and comments) and there is
one thing that called my immediate attention. All the photos there seem to be a
bit "shy" like we were scared of photographing people in fear of, I don't know,
some legal or personal consequences. What is it?  I feel that too. Whenever I
walk out on the street with my camera, I come back with no people pictures -
just architectural details, forms, rhythms, etc. I hate architecture. I despise
forms and detest rhythms. I want to shoot people (ha. ha.). I guess it was all
very much easier in days when there were less then 100 photographers/sqare
meter.
Maciek

--

Zamow odbitki ze zdjec cyfrowych lub archiwum zdjec na CD!
[ http://lab.foto.onet.pl/laboratorium.html ]