Re: [OM] OM-2S surprise

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S surprise
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:59:20 +0100
Thomas Bryhn wrote:

> At 00:18 19.10.01, Hans van Veluwen wrote:
> >The only numbers that shall be larger than 4, are the Body Count (BC), and
> >Zuik Count (ZC).
> >These usually relate as ZC = BC ^ 2. Any other questions? :)
>
> Oh no! Here was I thinking the ideal was ZC = BC ^ 1.5, and now I'm almost
> 21 Zuikos short....
>
> (there's a puzzle for you)
> Thomas Bryhn

Seems to me you must have 6 bodies, therefore needing 36 lenses instead
of 15.  Couldn't solve the problem elegantly, just tried a few numbers
to see what worked!

For me this law works perfectly if you include my OM-1 which was stolen:
3 bodies, 9 lenses.  What this means, of course, is that if I get
another body I'll need 7 new lenses as well.  Bye bye money...

Roger