[OM] Dodgy trading practices??

Subject: [OM] Dodgy trading practices??
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:47:59 +0100
Hmm.

Loot is a free classifieds paper in the UK, and in the London edition
there's often quite a good selection of olympus stuff on offer.  There's
an ad at the moment for a kit including 2 OM-1s and various lenses at a
very reasonable price, and I'm tempted to make an offer, but I've seen
the kit listed three times over the past few months.  Why would someone
do this?  I'm terribly naive and I can't think of any reason.  It should
have been snapped up at the price he's offering.  Is there something
dubious going on?

Confused,
Roger