Re: [OM] ND Grads with Zuiko wide angles?

Subject: Re: [OM] ND Grads with Zuiko wide angles?
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 08:52:52 -0700
I have a Cokin P holder with a couple of graduated ND filters. As stock the
filter holder vignettes on my 24/3.8. I have trimmed off the front slots and it
APPEARS that it will work fine, but I have yet to shoot any test shots. I make
it a point to shoot a couple of test shots this weekend.

Jim Couch

Dean wrote:

> After reading the threads about Zuiko 21mm and 24mm and polarizers, I'm
> guessing that a Cokin style ND grads are out of the question (even with the
> other filter holders shaved off)? Anybody use the Cokin style ND filter
> holders?
> -dean

Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA