Re: [OM] ND Grads with Zuiko wide angles?

Subject: Re: [OM] ND Grads with Zuiko wide angles?
From: "Bruce Hamm" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:10:59 -0400
> I have a Cokin P holder with a couple of graduated ND filters. As stock
the
> filter holder vignettes on my 24/3.8. I have trimmed off the front slots
and it
> APPEARS that it will work fine, but I have yet to shoot any test shots. I
make
> it a point to shoot a couple of test shots this weekend.

I simply place my Cokin style filters over the front of the lens and then
tape them to the sides of the camera with strips of tape. This has two
advantages: first, I don't have to worry about vignetting, and second, I
have the freedom to place the grad line (of a grad nd filter) in any
location of the frame and at any angle.

Bruce

Bruce Hamm
Ottawa, Canada