Re: [OM] Obnoxious TOPE visitor

Subject: Re: [OM] Obnoxious TOPE visitor
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 19:02:12 +0200
: I've been reading your somewhat hermetic comments about the Oben guy for
two days now and
: wondering. Who's that man? A sworn list enemy?

The word 'man' suggests he's grown up. Looking at the last comments he made
on the TOPE 1 (self-portraits) entries of Tom S., Giles and myself, it
rather looks he's still stuck in the dirty words phase that most humans go
through at the age of five or so...

Your filthy language does not hurt me, Oben. But you did submit a very
characteristic self-portrait in the words you selected.

hnz