Re: [OM] Obnoxious TOPE visitor

Subject: Re: [OM] Obnoxious TOPE visitor
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:51:18 -0400

From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Fri, 19 Oct 2001 21:02:38 +0200

>: I don't know whether to feel proud or ashamed that he included
>:me in his obscene TOPE 1 rampage.
>

>He also posted his 'Anthrax comments' on Olaf's and Chris
>O'Neill's submissions.
>
>hnz

At least he didn?t slander my genitalia, so perhaps I should feel
relieved that the tint of my neck complexion was the object of his
commentary.  He certainly seems obsessed by the sexual organs
and/or practices of other people, not to mention his juvenile
preoccupation with bathroom humor.  Wonder what his problem is?

Maybe some day this Wee Willie Winkie can extract his thumb from
out his butt and find something else to do.  He?s the sort that
should make the rest of us proud of our mental health, despite
what those who see us on a daily basis may suspect.

Walt Wayman