[OM] OM-2000 anyone have much experience?

Subject: [OM] OM-2000 anyone have much experience?
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:34:50 -0700 (PDT)
I see an OM-2000 being offered on e-bay and was
wondering. Does anyone have any experience with this
Cosina made camera. If so what was that experience
like, was it a nice camera, not so nice, total crap? I
have an OM-1n so I'm noit going to get it but I was
just wondering if in the future this might be one of
those extra extra extra kind of cameras to have around
when you want to take pics but don't want to use an
OM-1n, 2, 3, or 4. Or would an OM-10 variant be a
better choice. And yes I know the features of the
OM-2000 so I don't need to go into that kind of
discussion. Thank you for your time.

Mark Lloyd