[OM] OM: Example of Model release - a bit off topic

Subject: [OM] OM: Example of Model release - a bit off topic
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 19:38:39 EDT
In a recent post to the list I mentioned that I used a 4 X 6 card with a
photo release on it and keep them in my camera case.  Several people have
expressed an interest in the release.  Should anyone wish to have a copy of
the actual release they can send me a stamped envelope large enough to
accommodate the card and I'll mail one to them.  What follows is the wording
I use. I am not an attorney and make no representation that this will keep
you from getting sued in Texas or any other state, however it is what I use.
Please do not interpret this as being legal advice. It is not legal advice.
Bill Barber, 937 Eldridge Rd, Sugar Land, Texas 77478
______________________________________________________________________Model
Release

Date ___________________________     Model Release #______________________

I hereby irrevocably consent to and authorize the use and reproduction by
Bill Barber or anyone authorized by the photographer, of any and all
photographs, which he has made of me this day.  All photographs shall
constitute his property, solely and completely.

(Please print clearly)

Signature of Parent or Guardian ___________________________________________
(If child is a minor)