[OM] Old music recordings [Off topic] - reequest for help

Subject: [OM] Old music recordings [Off topic] - reequest for help
From: John Hudson <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 19:05:16 -0700
I apologise for off topic list traffic. If any list members collect old
vinyl long playing recordings [the 33 rpm variety] and /  or 3 / 3/4"
and 7 1/2" per second open reel tapes  I will be grateful for any and
all off-list responses.  These are all of classical music, date back to
1960  and feature some of the biggest names in the classical music
world.  I am looking to dispose of some of my collection and am looking
for anyone who might be interested. The tapes are all from premier
recording companies ....... DGG, Decca, London, Philips, Capitol,
Columbia, etc. There are no pirate or home recordings.

John Hudson
Vancouver, BC