[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2809

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2809
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 23:38:23 -0700
Thank you for making my evening, Andrew! I read your post and started laughing hysterically. My wife asked me what was so funny, so I read your post aloud. She started laughing hysterically. Then the dog started barking. It took us several minutes to recover.

Please remain in touch with your inner curmudgeon--it's very entertaining.

Just one question... what is a "gormless oik?" Please send us the definition. Heck, please send pictures, too (photographed with a Zuiko, of course)!

--Peter Klein
Seattle, WA