RE: [OM] OT Model releases Was: example of Model release

Subject: RE: [OM] OT Model releases Was: example of Model release
From: "LACEY.B" <LACEY.B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:56:00 +0100
Another thing to take into consideration is that more than one
company/organisation may be involved with a building and there may be more
than one agenda relating to model release.
An example of this is the Eiffel Tower in Paris. You can photo and publish
day-time photos with out a release but night-time photos need a model
release as the lighting company who illuminate the tower is a separate
company and you are required to have their permission before publishing any
night shots of the tower.

Don't throw caution to the wind.

Regards

Brian Lacey
Swanke Hayden Connell International Limited
25 Christopher Street
London
EC2A 2BS

e-mail:            lacey.b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx