Re: [OM] Traveling with OMs/final report

Subject: Re: [OM] Traveling with OMs/final report
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:28:17 -0700
Great news Gary, thank you keeping us apprised of your experiences in
your recent travels. I have bookmarked the link you provided with the
FAR 108.17(e) for the next time I fly, but, thankfully at this point
that looks like something I won't need to be doing anytime soon :)
(Driving to LA area for the CART Season Finale in two weeks...)

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com