RE: [OM] 21mm vs. 24mm - major zuik-fix! :) - long

Subject: RE: [OM] 21mm vs. 24mm - major zuik-fix! :) - long
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:10:03 -0700
Olafo,

I want to make sure you receive the following warning:

------------------W A R N I N
G------------------------------------------------
As someone formerly married to a woman having the definitive Imelda Marcos
Memorial Shoe Collection (each pair properly sorted and stored in nearly
immaculate original boxes), you may find that there isn't ever enough money
for all the shoes "required," just as there often isn't enough money for all
the Zuikos "required."
------------------W A R N I N
G------------------------------------------------

Now, this is not in any way meant to cast aspersions on the fair Gioconda. I
suspect she's far more controlled regarding shoes then my ex-spouse, who was
by far the Queen of Shoedom within my (admittedly limited) experience.
Nonetheless, I feel that is in the interest of new husbands everywhere to be
aware that shoeholism can be a far more serious disease than Zuikoholism.
:-)

OM Content: I successfully refrained from using my OM equipment to produce
any photographs of the mentioned collection.

This concludes today's public service announcement.

---
Scott Gomez