Re: [OM] 300 4.5

Subject: Re: [OM] 300 4.5
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 08:46:00 -0700 (PDT)
Earlier silvernosed versions are single coated, I am
not sure if some blacknosed are sc or not though. The
2-4 and 2-13 screens are not as good for long
telephoto due to their brightness, this causes color
aberrations in the screens. The 1 series clear field
are the best since they ahve a microprism that doesnt
black up and the all matte are pretty good too. The
1-10 which I use is really nice in this respect.

Mark Lloyd