Re: [OM] Candles

Subject: Re: [OM] Candles
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:24:47 +0200
: I'm planning to take some shots of my wife by candle light... the candles
: will be in the picture and I want it to be "warm and moody" with a little
: bit of background (but not much!) .
:
: What would be the best approach to expose for this? Ideally I'd like all
the
: light to come from the candles but this might cause some unpleasant
shadows.
: I have a brolly that I can use with my T32 and also a flash meter so I can
: provide some fill-in, but don't want this to kill the effect.

Any flash will definitely kill the effect. Try a light blue filter.

hnz