[OM] old brass

Subject: [OM] old brass
From: "Stephan VAN DEN ZEGEL" <svandenzegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 00:30:10 +0200
I always thought that black bodies... were made for that... so that
professionals could look like war veterans... showing their various
scares...
we shoul create the "association of non cosmetically correct OM bodies"...
like in antique car business where "dans son jus" cars are worth more than
concours remakes

But a true problem is the ageing of the rubber parts on the lenses... I
think that Morgan Sparks should design and sell leather replacement for worn
rubber focusing rings... in snake... lizard... and other nice finish... (I'm
fed up with glueing those rubbers...with non permanent glue for obvious
reasons)...