Re: [OM] Arrgh! 28/2.8 Promaster

Subject: Re: [OM] Arrgh! 28/2.8 Promaster
From: Hank <zuikosis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 22:25:03 -0700
Something similar happened with my Sakar 135mm f2.5 macro lens.
I might be able to repair it but I'm still using it from time to time.
It is a big hunk of glass and seems to perform well when I use it with
no filters and a tripod.

I am thinking of substituting the broken part with one from an extra
extension tube.

-- Hank