Re: [OM] Candles

Subject: Re: [OM] Candles
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hans@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:43:08 +0200
>>Yes, an 80A or 80B is what's called for if you want to "balance" the light
to the film emulsion, though in my opinion this would amount to a special
effect for all intents and purposes. What's the point of photographing
something or someone by natural light such as a flame and then filtering out
the orange cast? There might be a point in special cases, but as a rule I
think better (more pleasing) results will be achieved without the correction
of a filter.<<

That's why I said: "Try a *light* blue filter. The 80A/B give way too much
correction.

hnz