Re: [OM] Shoes and lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Shoes and lenses
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 05:11:43 EDT
In a message dated 10/23/01 1:21:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> You don't know my wife.  She has two pairs. Tops.

Came back to Honolulu from a 3 month fisheries patrol in Alaska one time to
find the wife had16 pairs of new sandals in the closet.  And new clothes, new
furniture, no money in the bank.  And pictures of a sailing trip to Maui with
a boyfriend.  I had my own Imelda Marcos.

Rich (better count my lenses... maybe there's a subconscious connection)