Re: [OM] Custom OM leathers (followup)

Subject: Re: [OM] Custom OM leathers (followup)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:41:39 -0600
Yo, Dave:

No, you don't have to remove the self-timer device.  If that had been
necessary, there's no way I would've touched it...  too darned dangerous
for *my* non-skills.  Just peel-off the old cover, clean-off the residue, and
apply the new cover.

Hope that's helpful...

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  Don't just sit there full of lust...  DO IT!  :-)

On 24 Oct 2001, at 10:36, DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Does one have to remove the self-timer device on the front of the OM-4 to
> install the leather?  I am assuming that the answer to this would be the
> same for my OM-4t.  I have been lusting after some exotic leather for it.

---
I'm *not* a Zuikoholic....  I'm a Zuikohobbyist!
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca