Re: [OM] OM-2S surprise

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S surprise
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:30:53 +0200
Hi Henrik,

> Thank you very much. That's why danish people are known to be among
> the most helpful in the world. I feel though, that we swedes have
> pestered the danes for so many hundreds of years now, so I wouldn't
> want to lay such a heavy burden as babysitting a camera for me on
> your already troubled shoulders. Not to mention lenses, with all the
> caring that takes...
> I'll just have to shape up and start taking responsibility myself, I guess.

Let me put this right: I'm not Danish, I'm from Germany. But living in this
country for about 6 years now might have left some of the characteristics you
mention. <grin>

Talking about history: my hometown Rheine was "bombed" by the Swedes during the
30-year war in 1638 or so. The oldest buildings still have swedish cannonballs
in their walls as a memory. We don't feel harm anymore, though. Now we go
shopping at Ikea's.

My offer still is valid, however. ;-)

> Neighboury greetings

Same greetings back