RE: [OM] camera - I'm back

Subject: RE: [OM] camera - I'm back
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 12:47:44 -0700
congrats.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph E Ringer III [mailto:jringer3@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 12:45 PM
To: Oly List
Subject: [OM] camera - I'm back

A few days ago I left a message about the crappy OM-1 I purchased on
ebay, you remember no functional meter, desilvering prism .... Well, I
shot a roll mostly through the telescope and I'm pleased with the
results. I even recorded a couple of daytime shots (so the devolper
wouldn't cut through a frame) guessing at exposure settings and they
to came out ok. I'm a much happier camper knowing my OM will work just
fine as an astro camera. Guess I'll keep using my AE-1 as my daytime
camera. <duck and run>

--
clear skies,        |http://www.erols.com/jringer3/astro1.htm
Joe                 |