Re: [OM] Just got OM-1n back from John H :)

Subject: Re: [OM] Just got OM-1n back from John H :)
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 22:14:51 EDT
In a message dated 10/24/01 6:34:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time, chris@xxxxxxxxx
writes:

Yes you can kick the habit, Mark

Mark,

Do you know what the River Styx is?  Do you know the sign over the entrance,
ie.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!".  The only hope is for you to renounce
all of Maitanisan's works and his disciples.  You must purge your soul and
your life of all manifestations of his works!  If you can't afford to send
your Olympus items, especially the 24mm Shift lenses to Canada, send them to
me.  I am immune to the inroads of Zuikoholism and Zuikoleatherism.  I can
control this thing, really I can.  I can stop anytime I want to!  So, I am
your savior.  Let me help.

Dave Dougherty