Re: [OM] OM2 or OM2n ( another difference)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2 or OM2n ( another difference)
From: "Rick Beckrich" <ribec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 00:24:41 +0800
Don't forget the sensuous feel of the 'n' style
advance lever. That adds to the 'feel' so much
that I'm going to ask John H. to replace the
standard lever on my ON-1MD with an 'n' model
when it goes for its CLA.
Rick in VA

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here to
get it now!