Re: [OM] 75mm - 150mm f/4

Subject: Re: [OM] 75mm - 150mm f/4
From: Marilyn Bagshaw <marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:11:38 -0700
I own one and thought I could part with it, but it is a terrific lens for
portraits and other applications.  It is extremely versatile covering short
to medium telephonto ranges and weighs less than my fixed focus lenses.
I've had it since 1982, don't use it much, but if I'm not limited by a
weight allowance, I always take it with me.  It's a great vacation lens for
landscapes, close cropping, etc.  I love mine!

Marilyn