RE: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2816

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2816
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 16:43:03 -0700
Hi Jim,

Welcome aboard! Message came through just fine. I hope you're not looking
for anyone here to prevent you from buying more goodies... this is the worst
(best?) bunch of enablers around for Olympus equipment. Your worst fears are
correct. As far as I know, the OM2000 is discontinued. (I'm sure someone
will quickly correct that if I'm wrong).

Nice photos! I like the honeysuckle shot.

---
Scott Gomez