[OM] Phot Argus reviews c. 1974 of OM-1/OM-1md

Subject: [OM] Phot Argus reviews c. 1974 of OM-1/OM-1md
From: ll.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 19:43:04 -0400
Has anyone scanned this? I fell across my copy when digging out some old
reviews of Oly equippage. [I also came across the original reviews of
the  Leica CL, and was amazed once again at the review of the two
lenses: all high resolution and high contrast, at every aperture!]

This report, written by Gerard Bouhot, was translated and distributed by
Modern Photography. It covered the subject cameras and the system
accessories in detail, and has an exploded, detailed diagram of the
camera, with every part labelled, created by Fernand Michau in 1973.
There's also a "Photokina update" for 1974. Everything up-to-date in
Kansas City [reference to the song in "Oklahoma," I think].

Nostalgia time, big time. Others might enjoy it, too. I have a scanner
on order to use with a new computer, but it'll be some weeks before it's
all set up and I feel confident enough to make a scanned version [I'm
also uncertain about copyrights]. If someone wants to do the job, I'll
loan it out, upon promise of the first-born and at least one appendage
with  opposable tendrils as collateral.