Re: [OM] Ah!

Subject: Re: [OM] Ah!
From: "Bob Whitmire" <rlw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 06:25:54 -0400
> This is one of the great things about this List: we share our pleasure at
having spent money

Here in the colonies these days, it's our patriotic duty to spend money.
Must help the economy. Can't let those evil types hijack our capitalist
tendencies. <wink>

I am excessively pleased with the way the 4Ti handles. I believe the correct
word is elegant. I would say it's a world-class camera that overlays its
strength with a veneer of elegant simplicity. Or something like that.

--Bob