[OM] Dad's Om2n needs help.....

Subject: [OM] Dad's Om2n needs help.....
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 08:14:33 -0400
Hey all,

        Being an OM1n owner I can't help my dad, so I am putting it to the
list.  My dad has a mint OM2n (no paint missing, no brassing, etc.),
however, yesterday the mirror locked up in auto mode.  New batteries were
put in, but no luck.  In manual mode, everything is fine.  In auto mode, the
meter needle moves fine, but when the shutter is fired (even in bright
light), the mirror moves up as it is supposed to, but never comes back down?
Any insight?  Would this be a bad circuit-board, if so, are new ones
available any more?  Maybe he needs to send it to John H.

Thanks again for any help.

on another note, there seems to be a few OM2ns on Ebay that have a U.S.
sticker on the top right of the camera.  I forget what this means..anyone
know?

Best regards,
-Bill