Re: [OM] OM-2 vs OM-2n

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2 vs OM-2n
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 12:42:40 -0400
Early OM-2s had the center weighted curtain.  They changed over to averaging
curtains during OM-2 production.  All 2Ns should be averaging, though I have
installed 2 or 3 sets of center weighted curtains into plain 2s.  1N and 2N
vf LED are powered by the flash.  2S  bodies with the green LED are powered
by the camera, RED  LED are powered by the flash.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000