Re: [OM] Addicted Newbie

Subject: Re: [OM] Addicted Newbie
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 21:29:12 +0200
:    Seriously, I need to find out if it is possible to use the T20 off the
: camera (OM1 with a shoe #1) and what items must I purchase in order to use
: it of the camera.

A third party (Hama, Kaiser, ..) hot shoe with PC connector and a pc cord
will do. The OM-1 does not support TTL flash so there's no need to get a TTL
T cord and the TTL Auto Connector T20. The Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2 can
be used to convert the T20 into a hammer type flash and also powers the
flash:

http://www.taiga.ca/~esif/om-sif/flashphotogroup/power_bounce_grip.htm

it has a built in pc cord as well as support for TTL flash in case you buy
an OM body that supports this (OM-2(n,sp), OM-4(Ti), OM-3Ti, OM-40).

hnz