Re: [OM] Lens sharpness

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens sharpness
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 10:04:22 -0700
On 28 Oct 2001, at 11:59, Doggre@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I've been lucky, I suppose, in that out of about 75 Evilbay purchases, I
> have received only one true dog of a lens (scratched beyond all possible
> usability), which was promptly returned for a refund.  I can't say I've
> fully tested all of my other lenses yet, but so far, no disappointments.
> Life is good.

In the interest of ensuring there aren't any other "dogs" in your camera
bag, I volunteer to assist in the testing process.  Please send your gear
to me (you have the address).  I'll give everything a thorough testing, and
will send back the items that pass.  Please don't expect their return
quickly, though....  doing proper tests will take some time!

Just doing my civic duty...

Regards,

Chris