[OM] First OM

Subject: [OM] First OM
From: "Jerry Smith" <proudtexan63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 18:27:13 -0600
   Hello all,
 Well my first was an OM-10, I bought new in 79, from a now defunct dept store
chain. I used it exclusively for many years with just the 50 1.8 and a T20
flash. It never failed me, although I'm sure I failed it many times. It was
CLA'd by Photosphere here in Dallas and given to my son for use in his high
school photojournalism class just this year. I've always been very happy with
it and I'm glad it is still in everyday use. My son was just as tickled to get
it as I was all those many years ago.

  Happy shooting to you all, Smitty