AW: [OM] Re: Wanted: links to equipment sites in the Benelux and Germany

Subject: AW: [OM] Re: Wanted: links to equipment sites in the Benelux and Germany (was Re: [OM] good find... in brussels - belgium)
From: "Dr. Rainer Wagner" <Rainer.Wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:15:06 +0100
Hi Jez,
In Aachen:
http://www.internet-foto.de/fotoboerse/index.php

I have been there, somewhat chaotic, but interesting.

In Koln:
http://www.foto-gregor.de
I have bought various things there. They are mostly on the expensive side,
but i got flash cables ,multiconnector and connectors T20 much cheaper than
on ebay. For a colleague, I bought a B300 for 139 DM, at the same time the
A- type converters were much more expensive there! OM- knowledge thus seems
to be limited.
A while ago, I saw a man trying to sell his Oly equipment. They offered a
ridiculously low price, and he packed in again. But I had spotted a nice
24/2,8, complete with shade and case, amongst his collection. So I passed
him my card and asked him to phone me, if he was interested in a deal for
his 24. He called the next day, and in the end I got the lens for 300 DM (~
135 $ now). In a second case, I heard the offer of 50 DM for a minty 75-150.
I still keep the number of the owner, but did not really try to get it....

These are  directly close to the main railway station:
http://www.derfotobrell.photoworld2.de./
Nice people there, but limited Oly stuff

http://www.foto-lambertin.de/
Tourist trap, but rather large choice in used equipment.

So , when will you be here ? You could even call me ( cologne 4726224,
daytime, my number at work).

Rainer

An: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [OM] Re: Wanted: links to equipment sites in the Benelux and
Germany (was Re: [OM] good find... in brussels - belgium)

I was hoping just for a list of shops - web presence or not - like a Gouden
Gids/Yellow Pages but with personal recommendations added...
For example, when I go to Aachen or Koln next week which shops are worth
visiting?
br
jez